Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome!

We are -- St. Paul. There's another owner who has recently posted in the Intro and General Discussion threads because some yutz in an SUV totaled their Soul on the Interstate. You should post in the Intro thread, too -- you might find some others and even some "Sconnies" from the west side of the state. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Minnesota too...but not a Soul owner...yet. But soon...

Nearly picked up a de-frocked "White Tiger" but high engine noise was a little much.

Think some of the changes on the 2012 spec models are going to have me turning in my old SUV in September for a new Soul.

Anyone think there would be interest in doing meet-ups? I intend to customize the heck out of it...

And I'm a Sam Goody Alumnus myself...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Finally...Done!

Picking up my new Soul Exclaim in a couple of weeks....would love to do a meet up and see all the cool Souls in the Cities...any takers?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all! Just got my Soul a few days ago... so far so good!

Used to have a PT Cruiser and it was fun to meet up with the group and hang out.

Lemme know if anything is going on, ok? I'm up here in St Cloud.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Minnesota "Soulers"

Just saw this thread and wondered if any organized get together ever took place. I have been a member of brand specific motorcycle and sports car groups and have always enjoyed the touring and socializing. Would love to get together with other Soul devotees.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Old thread revival madgrin.gif

I'm near Anoka. Car meets were fun years ago. Tried gathering up Prius folks locally but no interest. Maybe the Soul crowd is more social? Lunches, dinners?

Mike

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Hi all! Just got my Soul a few days ago... so far so good!

Used to have a PT Cruiser and it was fun to meet up with the group and hang out.

Lemme know if anything is going on, ok? I'm up here in St Cloud.
1st Solar Yellow ! I saw was purchased by a woman who traded in her silver PT Cruiser. Now that they are not being made, I wonder if a lot of those owners will buy a Soul for it's cool look.

Sure some people won't even consider a Soul cause it is not an American made vehicle by an American company. Some folks won't even consider a foreign company vehicle assembled in the USA. (My Dad had it ingrained in my head that Detroit made lousy vehicles....he bought a couple of Peugeots in the 60s-they were reliable as far as I remember.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Soul's are everywhere :) There appears to be more Soul's on the road than Prius and there is a ton of those :)

Mike

Mobile on my phone ;-)
Prius is one of the most popular vehicle in the SF Bay Area. I see tons of MB, BMW.... I see more Minis than Souls...too many people here need to impress people with luxury badges or what appears as environmentally friendly vehicles. I'm lucky to see one Soul a day. :(
When I drove into Rossmoor today, as I waited for the gait arm to open, a couple walking pointed at Sandy and gave a big thumbs up with big smiles on their faces. Not sure if it was cause she saw the Soul or the paw print rally stripes, But it made me feel really good!

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
...a couple walking pointed at Sandy and gave a big thumbs up with big smiles on their faces. Not sure if it was cause she has Soul or the paw print rally stripes, But it made me feel really good!
Neither, it was your bright, beaming face and smile the got the response. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts