Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This week we're celebrating Memorial Day with incredible DEALS! Get a VISA prepaid card for up to $100.00 when you buy a select set of tires. WANT WHEELS? Get a $100.00 VISA prepaid card when you buy a select set of wheels.

Use your Discount Tire credit card and SAVE EVEN MORE! Get up to $320.00 when you buy select tire and wheel packages with Discount Tire credit. This week only.

AT THE STORE (5/27 & 5/28):

TO YOUR DOOR (5/23 - 5/31):

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Just when you think the fine folks at D.T.D. can't get any better, somehow... they Do!
Between spectacular holiday pricing, stellar service and totally terrific tires they just continue to top the tire charts!
Many thanx once again for yet another terrific tire buying experience!

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Since it appears D.T.D. is too busy with their latest sale to keep track of their holidays, please allow me to do it for them.
Step away from the BBQ and the cooler folks just long enough to take advantage of yet another Discount Tire Direct extravaganza.
Amazing prices...Great selections...Award winning staff...what's not to love?
D.T.D. continues to amaze and delight me with consistent sales & service that is rarely seen or equaled!

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Another holiday...another sale!
They must be awful busy over at D.T.D. to not update their current sales spectacular.
I'm happy to do it for them though.
Come see the fab folks at D.T.D. for yet another amazing sale.

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
Well...here we are AGAIN at yet another D.T.D. sale.
A time when a young mans fancy turns to turkey and tires.
The folks at D.T.D. must be bracing for impact so allow me to update you to their latest sale.
https://www.discounttiredirect.com/...1mUFpV6HFY6_mji5sjmFVWFOP-BTp1S99FRoCRQTw_wcB
I certainly am happy for you. I am sure that DTD offers you great service. Upon your recommendation, I went to their site per the link you provided. I entered my car type three times as the app asked. The first time I gave me ZERO results, Zero on a 2017 Soul Plus 17 inch tires. The second time it gave me every 14", 15", 16" and 18" tires along with four 17" tires buried between pages 7 and 9. Third time it again gave me Zero picks. They may be good at service, but their web site SUCKS. To be honest, since I do buy on line a lot, a lousy web site presentation ALWAYS sends me somewhere else. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I certainly am happy for you. I am sure that DTD offers you great service. Upon your recommendation, I went to their site per the link you provided. I entered my car type three times as the app asked. The first time I gave me ZERO results, Zero on a 2017 Soul Plus 17 inch tires. The second time it gave me every 14", 15", 16" and 18" tires along with four 17" tires buried between pages 7 and 9. Third time it again gave me Zero picks. They may be good at service, but their web site SUCKS. To be honest, since I do buy on line a lot, a lousy web site presentation ALWAYS sends me somewhere else. Thanks anyway.
While I have not experienced the issues you are describing, I will say that I do prefer their old sites formatting.
That being said...I'll endure some site sloppiness for the greater good in the form of stellar service and great prices.
I'm a shopper and I simply have not been able to replicate D.T.D. sales prices anywhere I have looked.
I would not endorse them had I not had so much experience with them and they continue to do above & beyond just right by me.
Edit: Shaggy...you are 100% correct!
I just did as you outlined and it yielded the same result or lack of results you experienced.
As someone else put it, the site is a "hot mess" right now and I can see how that could dissuade potential customers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts