Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am in the Avatar picture with my guiar, named "Yggdrsail." My soul pictures will be posted eventually. My wife's computer at home is almost 15-16 years old, so it would be impossible on that one. I have to take my laptop to a internet cafe or some Wi Fi connection. I am not putting it on full time, because of music that I ahve written on there. Copywrights, and things.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Waaaa, Waaaa. I can't see many of the pics cause my work place does not allow me to see most images. I wanted to see how Tempest is making the thread scarier ! ;)

Soul Sailor, yes, you must pull a Sinead O'conor and shave your head :)

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Waaaa, Waaaa. I can't see many of the pics cause my work place does not allow me to see most images. I wanted to see how Tempest is making the thread scarier ! ;)

Soul Sailor, yes, you must pull a Sinead O'conor and shave your head :)
Nah!!!...i would make it less scary....imagine a cross between George Clooney and Brad Pitt and Bruce Willis..........and you would be no where close!!!!!!.....lol;););)

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Because I cannot see if you posted a photo or not, I am assuming that you didn't post a picture Tempest? Don't be scared man. I've already made it scary in here....

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
I did post a picture of me....but the massive response from women after me, crashed the internet worldwide.......so for the good of this forum - i took it down.......lol

1 - 20 of 51 Posts