Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had a chance to see both the skirt package on the Burner and the Kia aftermarket skirt package on a 4u today. To be honest I like the look of the Kia aftermarket skirt package better. What I'm in the middle of considering right now is removing the skirt package from the Burner and replacing it with the aftermarket.

Honestly the Burner skirt package doesn't have as nice of a finish, nor IMO looks as "clean" as the aftermarket one. Just wanted to post to see if there may be interest if I end up swaping the two. I live in Burlington, Ontario and so would really only be interested in selling locally. I don't have a price atm .... but am up for offers if there is a general interest.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Afermarket Skirt Package

I am waitinf for delivery on my 4u Retro. What does the aftermarket skirt look like? is there a link you can send me or a picture???

·
Registered
153 Posts
I actually went with the Retro over the Burner for the same reasons. I thought the KIA aftermarket skirt package was nicer too. I didn't think you could remove the one on the Burner though.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The optional skirt pack is very nice, the burner is more
like a bumper trim. mike when a was at 401kia they had
a price list, something like, $350 for the front $350 for the
back and $675 for the sides. Then again this is the dealer
that wanted $1700 for the clover rims, so prices may vary.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya I've ended up going with the aftermarket skirt .... I just love the finish on it, especially as my car will be black :)

I had to however change my order back to a 4U for the aftermarket skirts as I found out today through the dealer that the "burner" skirt package is not just a simple remove and replace. Apparently it's built into the car more then we thought and would require body work potentially to get it to where you could mount the aftermarket skirt :(

Oh well!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I live in the US and am buying a Sport model. I think that's the burner equivalent. Mine comes with flat black side skirts and a front and rear skirt that don't look anything at all like the skirts from the soul in the commercial. I like the indention under the fog lights and the matching indention in the back panel. My front and rear "skirt" is all one piece. From what I can tell, the one from the commercial is two pieces and could easily be color matched. Anyone have any insight on this? it's really bugging me to think that I got the wrong model or something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts