Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone used these? Maxpider Mats

I'm looking to get some good quality floor mats and was thinking about going the Weathertech route and saw these. I want something form fitted, waterproof and have a tray style so that snow won't leak out onto the carpet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just read that entire thread. I think I'm sold on those now. I'd seen some cheaper ones on eBay where the rear seat was 3 pieces. I like the single piece much better.

·
Registered
479 Posts
yeah, having the rear all one piece is awesome. I've had these things since around february and they are awesome. I plan on getting my wife some for her sonata

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love my Findway mats. They got a lot of mud on them today from a dirt parking lot which it had been raining for 2 days, and with 2 6 yr olds getting in the backseat you could imagine the mess. I got home and vacuumed them and wiped them with a soapy microfiber cloth and they look brand new again! Very easy to keep clean!?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I love my Findway mats. They got a lot of mud on them today from a dirt parking lot which it had been raining for 2 days, and with 2 6 yr olds getting in the backseat you could imagine the mess. I got home and vacuumed them and wiped them with a soapy microfiber cloth and they look brand new again! Very easy to keep clean!?
Hell, you didn't need the microfiber cloth....hose 'em down outside! lol

@djpullen: Make sure to mention you heard about it through the forum, they WERE giving a discount for that when I ordered mine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just ordered the front, rear, and cargo mats from Findway today. Hopefully I'll have them by the end of the week.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I bought the Weathertech mats. Worth every penny IMHO. Love them. I just pull them out, hose them down and scrub them with an old push broom and soap. Then give them a quick wipe with the Meguiar's quick detailing clothes and they look like new again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts