Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Richmond, Va checking in. The dealership is finishing up the final touchs on my SE2. I should be signing the papers on Wed. Maybe we could ask a few of the dealerships to sponsor a few Soul get togathers. Connect with some owners that are members of other forums or not members at all. I would be willing to help with the planning.

·
Registered
7 Posts
City of Baltimore proper here.

Anyone from the immediate area should recognize my avatar.
Hey, I drank you tonite with m'crabs!

Baltimore here, Pikesville.

I'm thinking of buying one, seriously thinking - drove it, loved it. I posted some questions on another thread. trying to get used to navigating this fine forum!

·
Registered
22 Posts
New Owner

Picking up my 2011 ! in Java tonight(weather permitting, I'm looking out now at snow falling, has already delayed my pick up twice)....purchasing in Timonium MD but live two miles over the PA line. Bel Air is 18 miles away, Towson is 25, where I grew up. My husband commutes daily to Parkville(not in the Soul though, its mine!:cool:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm from Gaithersburg, but always around Rockville, Wheaton, SS area. We should get a rally setup. I want to start tricking out my brand new 2011 Titanium Soul Sport. If you want to add me on FB, just ask.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts