Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Once again a Redzone Soul wins Soul Of The Month over other cars with modifications and customizations. Just more reinforcement that Kia got this model SO RIGHT that people love 'em so much. This month's voting was close though.

Congratulations to Archer for March's Soul Of The Month :applause:

2015 Soul + Black Red Zone.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Congrats!!!!

Reactions: Archer

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Awesomesauce! Congrats Archer!

Reactions: Archer

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks everyone for the great comments. Here is the quick story. We weren't at all interested in a Soul. We have had KIAs and loved them but by chance we were given a 14 White Soul Red Zone as loaner. We had this for two weeks and bingo, we were really blown away by the space inside, the ride and most of all, the fun we had driving. My wife says it reminds her of the VW Beetle that was so fun to drive in college etc.

So, when we had a chance to get a Soul, we had our hearts set on a White Soul + not a red zone. However, when they just received their dealership allotment of the new Black red zone, we jumped on it and here we are..

Now you know the rest of the story..... ha

now you know the rest of the story.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
Thanks everyone for the great comments. Here is the quick story. We weren't at all interested in a Soul. We have had KIAs and loved them but by chance we were given a 14 White Soul Red Zone as loaner. We had this for two weeks and bingo, we were really blown away by the space inside, the ride and most of all, the fun we had driving. My wife says it reminds her of the VW Beetle that was so fun to drive in college etc.
my very first car (show this to your wife) :sneakiness:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Conwelpic,

I will show this to her. She will love it. When I first got married, we had two of these, both canary yellow. They were fun and great on gas (but who cared then, gas was way inexpensive, ha ha) but living in the midwest, they were really cold until you were on the highway and go some hot air flowing... Good ole days, RIGHT????? :) For sure, a Classic car!!!

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
your right, not the greatest for heat, a few years later I traded a '65 Pontiac Parisienne 2-door hardtop (bought brand new) on a '66 VW 1600 Fastback which had a auxiliary gas-fed heater - that worked quick.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts