Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

MT-ED here, just setting up March's SOTM. An Administrator will be taking over the running of SOTM from here on until a replacement can be found. Let's see your wonderful Souls and please everyone participate by voting when the Poll goes up.

Important Dates

Now to March 24th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 23rd will not be included in the competition)

March 24th through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of March!

Submissions must include:

3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages. Show off your Soul to its best advantage.

Add a Modifications list if you prefer

*Pictures must be of current state of car... only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

NOTE: Previous winners of Soul Of The Month may not enter the competition again until 1 year after winning.

·
Administrator
854 Posts
Sorry!

Late to the thread. Would it be alright to carry these two participants over to April?

Lee

·
Registered
101 Posts
Happy to carry over as well. Can I also suggest that previous winners get to try again a bit earlier than a year? maybe 3 months?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am not sure about that! I think the voters are split between the quality of the photos and the amount spent on customising (for which there are limited options). My earlier suggestion about compulsory voting before accessing the Forum would liven things up a lot and possibly prompt more enthusiasm.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Happy to carry over as well. Can I also suggest that previous winners get to try again a bit earlier than a year? maybe 3 months?
I think a year wait is more than fair, there are new members joining daily so give them an opportunity.

Pat.

Reactions: Buzz

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just trying to think of a way to perk the comp up a bit, most new members aren't entering as can be seen from only having two entries in March. I thought if winners could post again sooner it might boost the ratings as it were. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts