Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Important Dates

Now through March 23rd: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 23rd will not be included in the competition)

March 24[SUP]th[/SUP] through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of March!

Submissions must include:

3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages.
Modifications list if you prefer

*Pictures must be of current state of car...only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*
Remember, please post your entries and 2-3 pictures in this thread.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Very cold OEM Hamsters SunShade grooving at the sight of custom Wild Cat Paws Rally Stripes
Some things just don't need to be upgraded: :)Jewel LED running daylight 'eyebrows', self-leveling High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights, Fog lights, Heated Power-Folding Outside Mirrors with LED Turn-Signal Indicators, Power Moonroof,
Body-Color Bumpers with Body-Color Inserts
Under the hood, 2L GDI with 6 speed auto tranny with overdrive powered by 164 Hamstars...
Kia Soul Rally sun screen1_res.jpg

Plain Rally Stripes, OEM Mud Guards
Rear Combination Lamps-LED, OEM Rear Spoiler, CA personalized Environmental plates with paw print frame,
Kia Soul Rally Stripes back_rez.jpg

Dawn Enterprises: Accent Stripes (moldings-not pin stripes) & Body Side Molding & OEM Wheel Locks, 18" Alloy Wheels

Kia Soul Sandy side molding right side.jpg

·
Registered
350 Posts
Projector Head Lights w/ 6000k Morimoto Mini H1 5.0 Bi-Xenon's, Umnitza Orion V2 8X LED Angel Eyes, XPEL HL Film, CF Hood Wrap, Phillip's LED Daylight 8 DRL's, 4500K Xenon Fog Light's w/ XPEL, Badges Dipped Black, SSD Upper Grille Insert Dipped Black, Lower Eyelids Dipped Black

Drag DR-34's Dipped Black w/ General GMax AS-03 Tire's, R1 Concept Slotted & Drilled Front Rotors w/ Hawk Pads & Slotted Rear Rotors w/ EBC Red Stuff Pads, OEM Mud Flaps, MOBIS Window Deflectors PlastiDipped Black

Takeda CAI, SSD Exhaust,Jettt Hoses,10.2 Plug Wire's, SSD 3Pt. Strut Brace, Engine Cover, VP Grounding Kit

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Bump, time is running out. I may have to enter again if no one steps up to the plate.
No I don't want anymore competition! LOL Wait until you get all your mods done on the Blue Fathom.

Not to rub it in or anything, ~80 degrees here...had a nice walk on the Lafayette trail...hardly any wildflowers...we are in a major drought.

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
...Not to rub it in or anything, ~80 degrees here...
Not rubbing it in. I bin where you is living and half the family is in California. I did not stay because it did not give me what I am used to. I may pick up and move again before all is done but it won't be to the left coast. Thank you very much for the offer, your community sounds like a good place to live but if I had to live out there it would be in someplace like Pollock Pines or Placerville.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.