Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm from Manila, Philippines. I just want to share my '11 1.6 LX A/T Kia Soul. There aren't a lot of Souls on the road but starting to pick up since Kia slashed prices by about 200K pesos. That's about 4K USD. :)

Rims are Lenso PD08 18x8 ET45 in White. Tires are Federal 595 235/40 R18. I have nitrogen in them and the ride has improved significantly compared to stock.

Thinking of getting the following:

a. Custom Leather Seatcovers
b. Shark Racing Spoiler
c. Strutbar

And that's about it.

Cheers! :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
welcome to our SOULful lounge!!!! im a fellow pinoy but living in china...cool ride with cool wheels! im getting a strut bar and sway bars tomorrow... post pics when it happens... cheers!!!;)

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,070 Posts
Howdy and welcome! :)

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Nice looking car and rims. Nice pictures too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@soul sailor: thanks. they are painful to clean though

@nurse diesel: thanks. i use meguiar's NXT wax on 'em

@MT-ED: thanks. i used my wife's camera.

@buzz: thanks. been lurking around for a while but didn't get anything posted.

@vhinx: cool to see another pinoy in the forum.

:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@shadowSoul: thanks. mabuhay ang noypi! slam your ride as well.
@djsncman: thanks. that's all i have so far.
@SoulInKorea: the number of souls here in Manila are increasing, we now have custom bodykits available! not my taste though since i like OEM better. here's the link Kia | Atoy Customs

i just ordered the following from korea:

1. OEM bodykits
2. Spoiler
3. Meccatune lowering springs
4. Eyelids
5. OEM Pedals
6. Tuon Badge

they said shipping is 3-4 weeks :(

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
interesting link. I like some of the ideas on the Titanium one.... the shaved bonnet and nose dont fully work well - but the bumper side inlets work nicely.

·
Registered
502 Posts
@shadowSoul: thanks. mabuhay ang noypi! slam your ride as well.
@djsncman: thanks. that's all i have so far.
@SoulInKorea: the number of souls here in Manila are increasing, we now have custom bodykits available! not my taste though since i like OEM better. here's the link Kia | Atoy Customs

i just ordered the following from korea:

1. OEM bodykits
2. Spoiler
3. Meccatune lowering springs
4. Eyelids
5. OEM Pedals
6. Tuon Badge

they said shipping is 3-4 weeks :(
galing talaga ng PINOY when it comes to exterior mods. i love ATOY kit for the SOUL... love the model car as well... sleek and cool. if only im at home with my SOUL, but by the look of 'em they aint cheap. do you have any idea how much ATOY would sell these kits? di me kakain just to get 'em LOL!

meccatune lowering springs? how much & how low would they be on a SOUL? i ordered B&G and they make 1.6" both front & rear.

3-4 weeks? dude thats a lot of waiting..hehehe..

MABUHAY ang mga slammed SOUL ng mga PINOYs!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Manila Soul Work In Progress

Final shot before picking up the goodies...

And the items. Are they worth they wait? :think hopefully they are!!!

pedals

they are not OEM. they are some aftermarket korean brand. it's good though since has the foot rest included. hopefully they fit perfectly.

sideskirts

pure OEM goodness!

rear kit

i'm not sure of this is the rear. can anyone confirm this is OEM?

front kit

i'm not sure of this is the front. as above, can anyone confirm this is OEM?

lowering springs

i thought i was going to get meccatunes but i'm getting another korean brand. i haven't heard of them. any feedback on these?

·
Registered
502 Posts
hi pre! at last the parts arrived huh! re the springs, ive seen 'em on koreanautoimports.com..(is it where u get all the parts from?). i was eyeing on 'em before i decided to get B&G. the SOUL they posted on the site looks really low with a minimal gap from the fender but the specs said only around an inch drop, B&G has 1.6" so i bought 'em instead but...i think my SOUL is still a bit high imo.

for the kits naman, is it really that expensive if you have ATOY make some for you than ordering OL? cant seem to like the SOUL's OEM kits but again thats just me...

the pedals are not bad. mine came with a foot rest too but i couldnt put it coz it requires drilling and the part where u put the foot rest on hasnt got that much hard surface on the bottom. 'ope u wouldnt have a problem with that.

post pics if you have 'em installed....cheers!

·
Registered
502 Posts
oh, and another thing...the pics you posted? after the side skirts, that one is for the front and the next one is for the rear...('ope im right ;))

1 - 19 of 19 Posts