Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i’ve got a 2016 soul i’m trying to drop 2” or so. considering just buying some stock springs off a salvage and chopping em but figured i’d sign up here n ask y’all if you have some recommendations of lowering springs or coilovers or (most importantly) inexpensive lowing springs for a hyundai or something that would fit on a gen 2 soul. and, yes, i have searched a bit through the forums to find my answer. everything seems to be for the first gen which makes sense. thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
2016 Kia Soul
3 Posts
Storm makes a set of lowering springs for the 2nd Gen. I just got a set and am waiting on new Struts to arrive before installing them. They were affordable and had decent reviews when I googled around. STORM Lowering Coil Springs for KIA Soul 2014+ | eBay
Hey @3rdknd ! Can I ask u what struts u are getting for these springs? I’m wondering how the ride would be if I buy and install without new struts? Or would u recommend not doing that? Some other lowering spring I’ve found to get a little bit lower front and back...
2016 Kia Soul Performance Lowering Kits - CARiD.com AST Suspensions 1.2” inch drop all the way around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts