1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
117 Posts
I wouldn't be the first to buy these, but I might be the second pending a good review from an actual person on here. Those pics look sweet though. Just what the Soul needs!

Did you notice they also have the OEM Body kit? http://www.koreanautoimports.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=3278 $899
And good news for Sport/Burner people, it looks like the OEM Body Kit replaces the entire front black thing and rear black thing

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya they added a bunch of stuff just the other day!

·
Registered
842 Posts
id go with the H&R set. largely used by VW tuners.
the issue i see here is theres no aftermarket shocks available yet making the springs pointless. a shorter spring with factory dampeners is not a good combination. you can count on faster wear and tear, worse ride, and a bouncier ride. wait until someone developes a fully adjustable coilover kit.

·
Registered
45 Posts
the shop i used ordered the h and r springs for me today!!! they are special order so i cant say when they will arrive. i have h and r springs on my lexus for now anyway!!!

robert

·
Registered
45 Posts
i will as soon as i can! ill post when they arrive too!! they are only 209 on tirerack.com! also gonna put my old wheels from my lexus on!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
they are jesse james 44 mag. 18 inch. they were hot several years ago they have been sitting at the shop since i went up to twentys on the is.

ps tirerack is having trouble giving us a appx date for delivery though! :(

·
Registered
838 Posts
chkmate,
thanks for posting the H&R's!
I had them installed on Saffron's aveo. Along with KYB shocks, Hankook K106's 205/50-15's A huge world of difference in handling and cornering. I feared nothing on the curves over Hwy 17 to Santa Cruz. It was either stupidity or lack of Huevos that determind how fast you'd go through the curves. LOL. Progressive rate springs, perfect, tightened up at 1-1/4" compression. Ride was excellent. Made in Germany. I should post a pic of Saffs aveo.... ;-)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts