Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
Not exactly my thing (lowered is ghetto to me), but it's your car. As long as you like it, that's what counts. Good pics.

Enkei makes good rims. Good choice on the brand.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Lmao @ Lowered being Ghetto.

Looks awesome man. Evo 8 rims right? Gj I love the rolling shot. Possibly the cleanest Soul I've seen.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,089 Posts
Very nice! Lowered is NOT ghetto to me... my last ride was lowered.

·
Registered
15 Posts
looks awesome rolling. try a stretched tire and go a little lower and i think you will see a little more fitment if not get a small spacer. fitment is not something easy to come by when you dont do your research first. it took me three weeks to figure out how to get exactly what i wanted.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't understand the "why" behind lowering other than that enjoy your car it looks pretty cool
lowering a car if done correctly can delete a lot of body roll and thus improve handling. but none the less slamming a car is just plain AWESOME!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Have any of you looked at a lowered car next to a stock height car? It just looks better and cleaner. But as always to each their own.

@ Soulow I don't think he necessarily needs any spacers, maybe a pic from the back to see how inset the wheels are and if anything a 10 mm would be all it needs to sit flush...

I mean he is rocking an Illest sticker lol.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Obviously I don't understand this type of mod because we speak different languages, What is "slamming"?

I think this is for 20 somethings, not old farts like me :)

lowering a car if done correctly can delete a lot of body roll and thus improve handling. but none the less slamming a car is just plain AWESOME!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Slamming is where the car is at least only an inch off the ground.

@soulking . I don't recommend spacers but if you don't have the money to fix your fitment and want to stick with what you got wheels wise after you go lower with a smaller tire. And that doesn't give what you want then go spacers, rather than buying a whole new set of wheels.

Fyi: offset is everything.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I dont know where you people live that being lowered is ghetto... However being from Cali, I would think 'Donks' are ghetto. Lifted on leaf suspension and 24's on a Buick Century is ghetto.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts