Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just bought my first new car in over 25 years. It's pretty exciting! I've driven used cars all these years, and it was finally time to go for something new. I wanted something that sat higher than a sedan, but got better mileage than a minivan. The Soul seemed like a perfect fit. Does anyone have any advice or tips for the Soul?

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums! :)

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
This forum is full of advice, tips, criticism, recommendations, condemnations, exhalations, facts and fiction about the Soul. Pick your topic and enter it into the search option on the right top of the screen. Then sit back and enjoy the arguments, praise, profanity, and admiration of the car we call the GOD of four wheels. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, same as you, we just bought a brand new car for the 1st x ever! Was able to because the Soul was cheaper than a lot of other things we were looking at. Having a lot of fun w/ it so far!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Hi all, I just bought my first new car in over 25 years. It's pretty exciting! I've driven used cars all these years, and it was finally time to go for something new. I wanted something that sat higher than a sedan, but got better mileage than a minivan. The Soul seemed like a perfect fit. Does anyone have any advice or tips for the Soul?

Which one did you get? What trim, accessories, color? PLease post some pics. Congrats!!
John

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Don't keep us waiting!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Re: Loving my 2014 Soul+ on Long Island

My advice is it's ok to love your 2014 Soul + everywhere, not just Long Island. ;)
Can imagine the loving he could do in Maui! He could have a Maui Wowee!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts