Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Kia Soul
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am looking to lower my 2016 soul base model. Ideally I would like it pretty low. (Around 1.5 inches). The only setup I’ve seen anyone on here use (that I can also find available to order) are the Storm lowering springs. These just don’t have the drop I’m looking for.
I did come across these... AST Suspension® - 1.2" x 1.2" Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs
However even though on the heading it says it fits a 2016, on the description it says it fits all AM type. Which, I don’t know what that means but Wikipedia says that the 1st gen models are called AM type. So I’m confused. I called Carid.com and they were unable to answer my questions they just said they could offer me a 30 day return guarantee in case they didn’t fit. Does anyone know anything about these?
Also I definitely would love to find some affordable and trusted coil overs. I haven’t seen anyone on here with a 2nd gen on coil overs. Some of the ones I have come across have no reviews so I don’t feel great about spending that kind of money on something I know nothing about. Can someone please help me and just point me in the right direction? 🙏🏼

·
Premium Member
Co. 6900ft 2018 and 2012 Soul+
289 Posts
HI ! I can tell by the total lack of responses that no one here has experimented in a way to give you any help.

If you learn more, let us know !

H

1 - 3 of 3 Posts