Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 13yr old Pontiac vibe car may be on it's way out. Will start looking for new Soul. Wondering if the price on Souls is stable or is the market fetching larger than sticker prices. If anyone has been looking can you give any insight. I am in Ga.

·
Registered
320 Posts
My 13yr old Pontiac vibe car may be on it's way out. Will start looking for new Soul. Wondering if the price on Souls is stable or is the market fetching larger than sticker prices. If anyone has been looking can you give any insight. I am in Ga.
It depends where you go. There’s a Kia dealer near me that was adding a $2000 “market adjustment” to the base MSRP on some models. I’d look for dealers that don’t do that.

·
Registered
2016 Kia Soul ! 2.0gdi
265 Posts
Thanks. May spend money and keep Vibe going until things calm down. Hope it can last a bit longer.
I'll be honest here, and i love my Soul, but the vibe really is a good car, if it's solid and clean, it's worth fixing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll be honest here, and i love my Soul, but the vibe really is a good car, if it's solid and clean, it's worth fixing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
This is my second vibe. First one was 237,000 miles before I bought the one I have now. Long commutes. I will take your advise as this one has "only" 147,000 miles. But when the time comes think it will be a soul. Thanks for the advise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts