Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked through older threads, including this one:

Compliments to TxChris for info from this thread 2017 stereo harness is different! for the 2017-2018 models with Harmon Kardon stereos!
I have the Harman Kardon upgraded UVO nav/audio in my 2018 Soul!. Long story short, the batter went bad, jumped it a few times, and now the audio system/screen has no power. Tried replacing a couple educated guesses on fuses, and nothing is blown.

Question: Is there an inline fuse somewhere behind the dash closer to the head unit, or do you think I blew the head unit?

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Fuses that power your radio in the fuse box in the dash are: Module4, ACC, IOD2 also check the AMP 30a fuse. Check with a test light, make sure there is power on both sides of the fuse. It really doesn't help if the fuse is good but there is no power to it. If one of those fuses has no power to it let me know and I will tell you which under hood fuses feed that dashboard fuse. Just basing this off the fact that it doesn't work after jump starting, possible to blow fuses under hood.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Both the Mod4 and AMP I think I changed. I'll have to double check again. I'll put a meter on the the ins and outs of the fuses you mention, and check those too. BTW, everything else on the dash seems to work. Not sure it would be an under hood fuse if everything BUT the stereo works??? Just a thought.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts