Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a hood guard for my 2012...the type that allows the kia logo to show..have found this on a thread here...

a bit concerning is the quality of this particular one...seems to have cracked on the left side..

only found this one on ebay...

Matt Black Sports Hood Guard Bug Shield Protector Logo for Kia 2011 2013 Soul | eBay

would prefer the clear look vs the solid black... anyone have one in the clear that could tell me where they purchased it? Thanx

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,160 Posts
dcint - that's the photo of my vehicle, and that's just the reflection off my house not a crack, its quite thick material and have had it on for over 4 years still in top shape. This is the standard Canadian hood guard that you can purchase at any Canadian KIA dealer. They do not make a clear one of this type and never seen a clear one in any other type. Just get the hood covered in 3m clear film.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the inputs...thats an interesting coincidence of the house reflecting in the hood guard...who would have thought...looks like I'll most likely be ordering the Matt then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts