Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm looking for two rims. One to replace the bent rim. And other to entertain the idea of full size spare.

Thank you

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Check around at Kia dealers. They get stuck with wheels like that, when a customer wants something different. I got my own full size spare from my Kia dealer (OEM steel wheel and OEM tire) for just $95. That's about 50% off of the full retail price.

Then of course, there are always the wrecking yards, and the Kia Soul is old enough now that they should have some steel wheels that aren't damaged.

Good Luck

:cool:

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
With a little time & perseverance you may be able to find a set of new 15 inch aftermarket alloys for near the same price as some steelies.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My local junk yard wants $100 for each rim because there is none in CT and needs to be shipped from out of state.
Rock auto sells them for $53 each.

I might do the dealer, i didn't think that it would be "affordable"

Btw i want steel rims cause i want snow tires on and if i hit the curb by sliding, chances of cracked rim are slim and i still can get home with out swapping on a spare.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
My local junk yard wants $100 for each rim because there is none in CT and needs to be shipped from out of state.
Rock auto sells them for $53 each.

I might do the dealer, i didn't think that it would be "affordable"

Btw i want steel rims cause i want snow tires on and if i hit the curb by sliding, chances of cracked rim are slim and i still can get home with out swapping on a spare.
If you "hit the curb" hard enough to render the rim inoperable, chances are you'll be riding home on/in a flatbed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts