Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love my 2.0L GT even though it doesn't have some additional items the EX or the GT turbo has. My wife wishes I had heated seats, but for me it isn't a big deal. I am getting remote start added this Friday with mobile support, non Kia OEM. The GT turbo wasn't available where I bought my car and I am okay with that. Adaptive CC sounds sound cool as would have some other features of the turbo, but I am good with what I have. I am adding things to my GT to make it more customized to me. At some point I will have all exterior LED installed too.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
You can add heated seats and leather aftermarket if you interested in having them. I wouldn't be without heated seats.

Pat.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I chose the EX and I'm glad I did! I like the fact that it is not a GDI engine - so no worries about carbon buildup on the backs of the valves. I love the tech goodies in the EX. I also love the LED head/fog lights!

·
Registered
78 Posts
You can add heated seats and leather aftermarket if you interested in having them. I wouldn't be without heated seats.

Pat.
I believe my wife told me that the Owners Manual stated not to do that...…...If they do not want you changing your own oil, I imagine they would really frown upon this

41 - 46 of 46 Posts