Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
6,432 Posts
Hi trix & welcome. It of course depends on your budget. If money isn't a huge concern I personally would go for the EX. Pretty much same features as the top of the line turbo without, well, the turbo (and adaptive cruise control). If you want that extra hp the go for it.

Can you tell us more about your 2013?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi trix & welcome. It of course depends on your budget. If money isn't a huge concern I personally would go for the EX. Pretty much same features as the top of the line turbo without, well, the turbo (and adaptive cruise control). If you want that extra hp the go for it.

Can you tell us more about your 2013?
I loved my little Red Bull! It had over 10000 miles and hubby was afriaid to keep it longer. (Never had one problem with it.)
So, he bought an encore 🙄 it has had so many things that I am not a happy camper. We are looking now but, with reading about the 2020 I wanted to find out a little more from you all.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I loved my little Red Bull! It had over 10000 miles and hubby was afriaid to keep it longer. (Never had one problem with it.)
So, he bought an encore 🙄 it has had so many things that I am not a happy camper. We are looking now but, with reading about the 2020 I wanted to find out a little more from you all.

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
I like the encore for several reasons and don't like it for several as well.
The likes include Korean built and a simply beautiful interior and sharp exterior.
The dislikes include it's overpriced and slow as mole-asses and the warranty doesn't compare to the Kias.

·
Super Moderator
7,864 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
6,432 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the encore for several reasons and don't like it for several as well.
The likes include Korean built and a simply beautiful interior and sharp exterior.
The dislikes include it's overpriced and slow as mole-asses and the warranty doesn't compare to the Kias.
True, and smaller than a soul inside!! No room at all

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Thanks, the only problem is I think a lot of those posts are bait and switch attempts by the dealerships. I found a great deal on a new 2019 Hyundai Sonata Limited for under $20K.
You're probably right TX. I have a friend who clips or prints out ads like that & takes it to the dealer and says she wants this car at that price. She gives them about 5 minutes to pony up and is prepared to walk. They always try to change the deal with options and upgrades. It gets ugly but has worked many times (she buys new every 2-3 years) until this last time.

She went in to get a Ford Escape but left with a Ford Edge that cost $10k more. When I asked what changed this time she said she took her adult son with her (big mistake) who loves the "bling."

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, the only problem is I think a lot of those posts are bait and switch attempts by the dealerships. I found a great deal on a new 2019 Hyundai Sonata Limited for under $20K.
It’s a Kia dealer here where I live... they are having invoice sales and 0%

1 - 20 of 46 Posts