Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

161 - 180 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
This is my third Kia! Started with an '08 Rondo, then a 2013 Rio now I have a 2016 Soul EX energy edition
I love how it drives, how it looks and the amount of stuff I can cram into it haha. It's the black and green one. I flipped between that and the white and green one for a while but decided that the black one fit me more. From Halifax Nova Scotia, Canada.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Crushed red velvet please.

I now have filled the space under the tire cover and do not need any reinforcing. Another problem solved. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
USA Wisconsin on my second Kia first 12 Forte koupe grey great car loved it now 16 Soul+ white have a ssd light bar and four hella lights just need to install future plans 20 inch wheels roof bars and carrier and factory spoiler and mud flaps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Las Vegas!!!!
First Kia Soul !, 2017 Inferno Red! Name TBD. But I will say she is badass. I left my '14 RAM 1500 Sport and could not be happier.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 2011 White Tiger. It's my first Kia and I have all kinds of questions... Thought this would be the right place to start finding answers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Helloo! I am the proud owner of a 2016 Soul, (2nd one!), and I love it! Absolutely love it! THEEE best automobile I have ever owned. Please let me know if there are ANY Kia Soul "meetings" in the South Florida area. I live in Broward County, Florida and would LOVE to start attending "meetings! There are literally hundreds of Soul's on the road here in South Florida and I cannot imagine that there are no Kia Soul Clubs here. Please let me know. Ken S.

161 - 180 of 209 Posts