Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

181 - 200 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Hi I'm Andre. I have a 2015 + with a sunroof. I'm having issues with the mileage that I hope I can get advice on.
I can help you with the mileage issue . If it's to high (mpg) drive faster and race to the next stop light !
If it's to low , drive slow and take off slow because the next light is going to be red anyways . Why hurry /?
Your welcome :eek:nthego:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

Hello from Nashville, Tn.

I've got a lot of good information from the group over the years, so time to join I guess.

Have a 2013 Kia Rio5 Manual 6 with 158.000+ trouble free miles and still going strong (1.6L GDI will last, but I'm getting tried of the clutch). And now I have TWO 2016 Kia Soul+'s. One with 46,000 mile (rolling in about 30k a year now that it's my main ride) and another with 22,000 my wife drives.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Southwest Florida. Driving a new 2019 Titanium Gray Soul Base. Bone stock for the moment, but not for long. Think my first mod will be replacing that weak horn.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,440 Posts
Did you get the cruise when buying? Fuccillo? How was the deal?
I've never heard of a Fuccillo before. I thought maybe it was a car pillow. After looking it up I see it's a Florida car guy Jr. Are they any good?

I've never heard of any dealer adding cruise control to a Soul. Most deny it can even be done. They haven't met this forum yet :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
As new members are added to our truly international forum,
it really helps if you take some time to fill out some info in
your profile. Specifically your LOCATION.

This will help others to know if you are from Canada or
Europe, Australia, South Africa, Korea or the good ole
US of A. Fuel efficiency is just one subject where this
will clarify a few things.

Under location you might add the color and type of Soul
you are driving.... as I have. :D
Goldie here from Vegas..had to ship the car from virginia to find a gray interior... check out RTX Strobe wheels..they are ordered for the car. I have 4 brand new wheels to sell..17 inch..ex...found all sorts of accessories on EBAY...welcome, everyone :)

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
869 Posts
Goldie here from Vegas..had to ship the car from virginia to find a gray interior... check out RTX Strobe wheels..they are ordered for the car. I have 4 brand new wheels to sell..17 inch..ex...found all sorts of accessories on EBAY...welcome, everyone :)
I wanna see your wheels Dr.! :p

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
869 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello

Hello from Nashville, Tn.

I've got a lot of good information from the group over the years, so time to join I guess.

Have a 2013 Kia Rio5 Manual 6 with 158.000+ trouble free miles and still going strong (1.6L GDI will last, but I'm getting tried of the clutch). And now I have TWO 2016 Kia Soul+'s. One with 46,000 mile (rolling in about 30k a year now that it's my main ride) and another with 22,000 my wife drives.
Do you ever drive it in winter season? How good is it in light snow/ice. I have a 2019 outback and I am thing of dumping it and getting kia soul. So, I will AWD and cargo space, I am fine with cargo, not sure if AWD. What is your average MPG?

Thanks
Dev

·
Registered
Soul 2, 2013
1 Posts
Hi folks, only just bought my used Kia soul, so far it’s great, fingers crossed as my record for buying cars isn’t exactly good

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

Goldie from Las Vegas--2020 Kia Soul EX--love the car--but never NEVER purchase from Dulles Kia in Leesburg, VA--wanted a grey interior, so I had to purchase in Virginia and have it shipped. Car is great, love it, but Dulles Kia is the worst to deal with--shady and deceptive. loVE the car--just hit 1K--

Here are pix--gravity gray, red wheels, red molding strips--too adorable--I also had to buy red fuzzy dice --haha..my friends are laughing and laughing--great little car!!

Attachments

181 - 200 of 209 Posts