Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How about starting a local dealer experience thread?
Here is my contribution

I have to put in a good word for Kia Vancouver on a corner of Cambie and Marine Drive. My buying experience was awesome, I got top dollar for my trade, went through a no hassle, no BS price negotiation and flawless and professional financing process. On the spot registration/insurance was super quick and convenient.

Their service department is next to none - big bright shop, friendly knowledgeable crew and great advisors. Every single person I spoke to so far was friendly and outgoing and all management I met were competent and trustworthy.

If I ever had any second thoughts about buying a KIA, after the initial experiences with theses guys I have no doubt in my mind that I made an excellent decision. It is clear that they will stand behind their product and their service and continue going out of their way to keep me satisfied and happy. KIA's 5 year warranty is worth so much more for me now that I know it's real!

I recommend that place wholeheartedly!
Next time I'm coming for a visit, I'm bringing a Big Box of Donuts!
Thanks Guys!
Kris

·
Registered
46 Posts
As much as I'd like to, I can't put in a good word for Concept Kia in Calgary...at least not their Parts & Service Dept.

My purchase experience was uneventful...I didn't haggle too much on the price, had no trade to argue about, and I needed a vehicle sooner than later. My Soul was sitting in the showroom, it was their first unit, and I get the feeling they were a little reluctant to sell it. At any rate, taking delivery was very easy, and that's where my joy ends.

After having putting a lot of kms on my car (I'm at 36,xxx kms, since the first of March) I quickly realized that I was not going to be frequenting the dealership for their $45 oil change special! On top of that, their regular scheduled service intervals were comprised of 3 rotating service packages...$99, $149, $199 for oil, lube, filter, fluid and brake checks, etc.

Additionally, as I need to pick up filters and such, it really frustrates me when I have to drive 40 Km into the city to the parts counter for some over priced air filters. When I have a weekend to install said filters, after I've pulled the glove box out, I come to realize that they gave me the wrong filters in the first place (although I was charged for the correct item).

At any rate, maybe this is just their way of ensuring that I get to know my Kia as good as possible!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Pretty good word in for my place in Vernon, bc. They are a brand new place and I got also top dollar for my trade in. $1500 more than I paid and had it for only a yr but it was a truck so fuel cost was my issue. So, I did the trade, got approved asap and wow what a snap. really helps owning you're house too for approved credit :) yay me. I should get them some donuts thx for that suggestion. :) They may only get 11 out of 12 LOL thank fully they got small staff hehe

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had good experience with KIA WEST at Coquitlam, BC concerning the the dealer ship. The purchase with 0% financing for 48 month was smooth with no hassle at all. (The cash price was only ca $500 cheaper).
Now, because I soon move to Kelowna, I would like to know where I could find the best place for Service in Central Okanagan - Vernon, Kelowna, Penticton.

·
Registered
6 Posts
kia richmond was awsome! but i cant agree with the first post. they straight BS me on the sticker price of the car...... sticker price was 21 something and then i went to the showroom to maybe purchase the car and the sales person bumped up the price about 2 thousand dollars!!!!! that that was the best price he could get me? BS

·
Registered
20 Posts
Kia Vancouver at Main & Cambie was pretty good to us. We had actually landed there to look at a Forte and whilst in discussion regarding manual transmissions our Salesperson Holly asked us how we felt about red. We said we weren't completely against it. She showed us the 2010 Soul 4U Burner and we took er for a rip and the rest was history. Holly was great, their sales manager Lewis was also really helpful and Bonnie in the business center was great. All in all a great purchase experience. As we have only had the car for a day I can't comment on the service dept but i hope it's as good as the sales/financing team.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts