Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having my Soul + for a couple of weeks,this 78 year old mind finally feels at home driving this multi button object. Now that I have control of the features I love the car more then before. I am getting an avg of 30.5 mpg 9.89 gals onto 302 miles. Pretty close to the avg on the cluster.
I feel I made a good choice.

Travel on
Don

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Congratulations Don on your Soul+ and figuring out on the gizmos on it.

What is your favorite parts of the Soul, and not-so-favorite.

Happy Trails!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations Don on your Soul+ and figuring out on the gizmos on it.

What is your favorite parts of the Soul, and not-so-favorite.

Happy Trails!
My not so favorite is the radio. It does sound good but my HHR had 6 speakers and a woofer,plus an amp. It was a Chev option that came with it when I bought it used.

As far as favorite parts,the rest of the soul,every time I drive it I like it more.

Don

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 2017 plus only came with two packages, the radio package and the primo package. Do you have either of those? Since I have one also, I am trying to figure what all the buttons are that you are talking about.
I don't believe I have either package. There are 15 buttons on the steering wheel. The radio and cruise buttons I am familiar with. The others I had to use the manual for help.

Don

·
Super Moderator
9,393 Posts
I don't believe I have either package. There are 15 buttons on the steering wheel. The radio and cruise buttons I am familiar with. The others I had to use the manual for help.

Don
Ok, if you had package 1, it was the high end radio and some other gadgets. You can tell because it will say Hardon on the "piano" black surround and the mood lighting plus the navigation application on the radio built in. It would have six speakers, a midrange on the center of the dash, and a sub woofer. If you had package 2, then you would have package 1 also. So if you have any buttons that you cannot make out, let me know and I will see if I remember what it or they are for. At my age, my memory is not all that good.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Ok, if you had package 1, it was the high end radio and some other gadgets. You can tell because it will say Hardon on the "piano" black surround and the mood lighting plus the navigation application on the radio built in. It would have six speakers, a midrange on the center of the dash, and a sub woofer. If you had package 2, then you would have package 1 also. So if you have any buttons that you cannot make out, let me know and I will see if I remember what it or they are for. At my age, my memory is not all that good.
It will say what?..."Hard on"???
Noooo...that doesn't sound right!
("Sound right"...see what I did there?)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
Shaggy Wierdo
Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners
We’re the ultimate Kia Soul community dedicated to Soul owners and fans!
Full Forum Listing