Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up fellow peeps I was searching through amazon and found this thing thats like a bar that mounts onto your steel bumper so you can add rally look lights to the front of your car Since I cant post links Ill just cheat the system
amaz on.com/through-Mounting-Stainless-SSD-Performance/dp/B016E47D64
Dont ban me for that
I digress But has anyone used this product or something similar and if so please send links or pictures please and thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
What up fellow peeps I was searching through amazon and found this thing thats like a bar that mounts onto your steel bumper so you can add rally look lights to the front of your car Since I cant post links Ill just cheat the system
amaz on.com/through-Mounting-Stainless-SSD-Performance/dp/B016E47D64
Dont ban me for that
I digress But has anyone used this product or something similar and if so please send links or pictures please and thank you
Good luck getting replies. I have posted this exact same topic myself and haven't gotten any replies in the time it's been up

·
Registered
246 Posts
Heyo, I haven't used the SSD light bar, but I have the SSD roof rails, fog light inserts, short ram, and strut bar and can say I 100% recommend the products. Mike from SSD is awesome and super friendly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts