Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering if any of you have a special FRONT licence plate.
That's for those who only have one official licence plate...... I have this one.[

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
It is my own personal opinion that any car looks better without the front plate.

That aside I heard on the news recently about Peter Criss' bout with breast cancer and I wish him the best.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I would have preferred no plate on the front but since my dealer already installed the screws for their advertisement plate I didn't want empty holes. (photo taken with my phone, sorry about the quality...)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
California......front and backs.

I've had this plate since....like forever. Was on my 2001 Sportage, then 2005 Sportage.....now Soul. Have several cars, but this is always my "flagship" plate.

For those don't know what an AIBO is.....A pic of "Pugly"...one of my AIBOs. Special Edition ERS31LM. Most deffinately voted the most UGLY aibo of them all :p

·
Registered
537 Posts
I hate WA laws. Plates must be on front and back. Sucks for cars that don't already have a front mounting bracket.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I saw that Collective car among the ones all parked there at KNAHQ a couple weeks ago......Deffinately the weirdest one :p

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I would have preferred no plate on the front but since my dealer already installed the screws for their advertisement plate I didn't want empty holes. (photo taken with my phone, sorry about the quality...)

Where did you purchase that plate??...I wants one!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Where did you purchase that plate??...I wants one!!
Came off a Collective Soul, don't think they're for sale. At first I thought it was a plastic plate with some sort of paint but it's actually just a black metal plate with a sticker on it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts