Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Has anyone tried the LED headlights from eBay? Seen some cheap kit and was kinda interested in how well they work.
I have on my fog lights a most excelente led kit, its called NightEye, its very bright and doenst need a driver, only was a dissipator on the back.
https://www.nighteyeled.com/collections/881/products/nighteye-9000lm-880-hb4-led-light-headlight-bulb-lamp-kit-white-beam-for-ford-2

I ordered it from ebay.

I have the same kit on my main headlights ( H4 ) but it doenst iluminate very good, cause my headlight housing its very tricky, diferent halogen bulbs give diferent beam patterns, some are good, others not. Guess its the same with the led's...

·
Registered
35 Posts
So updathing... am now using the Novsight F03 led kit and gives a very good light, also it doenst blind people like HID does...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Problem is a LOT of people install HID in reflector headlamps and it floods them, blinding people along the way.
Happens a LOT in Europe...

·
Registered
102 Posts
You can adjust the headlight.. it’s super easy to do . I have hids in mine and adjust the beam and it shine where I need to to be and not in drivers eyeline .

·
Registered
597 Posts
That's a fallacy, you can't adjust it. People are just too nice and don't flash you.
To be proper, you need to have a cut-off inside the housing and you don't have that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts