Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 462 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok..let's get these Forums going again. Been pretty quiet here lately.
So, I've decided to come up with yet another Last One to post in this Thread, Wins contest.

It's back...lol

As the title says, last one to post in this thread wins a free Key Chain: ;)
I will ship the key chain to the last person who posts in this thread..FREE. I will ship the winner this keychain for free.

Ok, actually it isn't the last one to post because that will never happen.
I have selected a specific post # in this thread that when someone posts the selected number I have chosen will win the key-chain. I will be telling someone in this Forum what the actual number of the winning post will be.

The winning post won't be anytime soon. For example, the last three Free Key chain contests had winning posts in the 400 series.

so post away and please add some contents to your posts and not just a smilie

PS, if a mod closes and locks this thread, the last person to post before the lock will NOT win :(

throughout the thread, I will be leaving the odd clue.

previous winners can participate.

The winning poster will get one of these:

So let's start posting again.

Good luck to all

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Karen, just to let you know that the last person who won the key chain was a newbie as well. She came on posted in the key-chain thread and won and never came back..lol
So hope that, if a newbie wins, they won't stop posting after... ;)

Ok..just over 400 posts to go...;)

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Glad to see you back Marc! tyl3r, Marc hand makes these key chains if my memory is correct....VERY COOL! :)

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Buzz is the official judge for this contest.

As for making these, nope. I do not make these. I buy these from my dealership which are all out now so I have the last 2 keychains.
They were given to all KIA dealerships here in Canada when the Soul first Debut at dealerships in 2009

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
I stand corrected! LOL! :p

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
I'll throw in a post because I know I'm not winning one of these this early in the game. I gave away my last two of these :)

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was simply JOKING.. MT-ED did NOT win the Key Chain.
Keep posting..it isn't over till the correct post # has been posted...

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Dang Nab it!

I give back my prize and the person who posts the last post at the discretion of my esteemed friend Marc will win it.

·
Premium Member
2015 Kia Soul + / Bright Silver / 2.0L (GDI) 4-Cyl Engine 6-Speed Automatic Trans
3,005 Posts
Who is going to close the thread? I will make sure Buzz behaves. :D

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rodville, the very first Last one to post wins a Key Chain thread was closed by the Mod at the time (female) before you and Buzz became Mods. Someone, as a joke said "I'm going to win". "Now Mods, can you please close this thread" as a joke of course, but the Mod closed it thinking he wasn't joking and it was very close to have been won..so no one won because the last person who posted was the Mod to say she was closing the thread as per a poster's request.
LOL what some folks will try to do to win..... I laughed at it all after..wrote the Mod and she felt like sh_t because she didn't realized that there was actually going to be a winner.

Who is going to close the thread? I will make sure Buzz behaves. :D

1 - 20 of 462 Posts