Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 804 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back by popular demand(s).

As the title says, last one to post last in this thread wins a free Key Chain: ;)
I will ship the key chain to the last person who posts in this thread..FREE

Ok, actually, it's not the last one to post but a pre-determined post number has been selected and the person who posts that particular numbered post, WINS a keychain.
I will ship it to you and you don't have to pay for anything.

One rule applies this time. If you ask the moderators to close the thread, you are disqualified (this means you alterboy ;) ) Mods can also participate ;)
The last win a keycahin post (partI) was closed by a moderator because she read the post by a poster that asked to close the thread so that they could be the last to post.

I have let one person know which post count will win and this person shall remain anonymous and will not reveal what the actual post number will be.

So who wants a Soul Keychain?

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
come on Europe...... we won last time..... lets get that postage cost wacked up for poor old Marc.!!!....lol

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
The keyring is a neat little thing and i have never seen them available in the UK.... have i won yet?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh, I neglected to say, tempest, no keychain for you..one year, since you won the last keychain in the first contest. Sorry bud.

As for the rest of you, if you absolutely want this keychain, keep posting in this thread and you may be the lucky Soul (get it? lucky soul).

OR
if you don't feel so lucky, I have a few more of these keychains for sale for $4 wich includes letter post to the U.S. or Canada and $5 to all other parts of the Soul World.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................bloody foreigners!!!!.......... we teach you how to speak and write (which you mess up!) and you do this!!!!!...............lol

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
might go back to the UK forum and give my keyring away there.....no canucks allowed.....lol

1 - 20 of 804 Posts