Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I HAVE TRADED in my 2010 Soul...I have a set of snows on 15" rims(used 2 winters)... Clover rims for 18"(good as new) . GOT my new ride, so let me know soon! Here or pm me!

OK IT IS REALLY OFFICIAL NOW....I have the clover rims back in the original boxes for $750. and a set of snow tires on steel rims for $500.

Both sets are spoken for...thanks everyone!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Will the snows work on 2012? I may be interested, especially because you are from London. Are you just selling because you are getting a new vehicle? How did you find the Soul in the London winters?

Thanks!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as I know, they should work on any Soul. Since this was my first front wheel drive vehicle and having low profile 18" for summer I didn't do a winter without snows...absolutely everyone told me to get them!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
They should fit as the 2012 base has 15" (195/65R15) tires and wheels. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Do you have any pictures? Also what kind of snow tires are on the 15's? What kind of shape would you say they are in? And the most important, how much :p

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
I am trading in my 2010 Soul...I have a set of snows on 15" rims(used 2 winters)... Clover rims for 18"(good as new) or stock rims 18"(really new). No delivery date yet for my new ride, so let me know soon! Here or pm me!
What did you buy? and Why did you choose to get rid of the Soul?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Do you have any pictures? Also what kind of snow tires are on the 15's? What kind of shape would you say they are in? And the most important, how much :p
tyl3r I will go out in the morning and get the receipt for them out of the glove box and let you know. I bought rims and snows directly from London KIA and max. have 10,000 km on them. Sorry no pictures with the snows on my car. I would like $500. for them.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What did you buy? and Why did you choose to get rid of the Soul?
I bought a Pearl White 2013 Sorento EX. Just wanted a bit more luxury...needed to spoil myself ('cause I deserve it lol)...and I usually trade every 3 or 4 years. :D

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Hey now, you bought a Kia and didnt buy from me...lol, havent you heard its worth the drive to Scarboro...LOL you can still be a SCO member.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey now, you bought a Kia and didnt buy from me...lol, havent you heard its worth the drive to Scarboro...LOL you can still be a SCO member.
Please, first let me grovel at your feet and apologize profusely for being a complete idiot for not making the drive. I would totally understand being banished from SCO. So, please feel free to ignore me like the scum of the earth I am. :)

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Lol Im not worried as long as you got a great deal, if not, call me.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Radio died.........time to buy a new car!LOL I hope they (the dealer) continues to treat you well.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
geesh...don't know why I even tried with them. Got approved then called me and said they wanted more money...not freakin likely...haven't heard a peep from them since Wednesday.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK IT IS REALLY OFFICIAL NOW....I have the clover rims back in the original boxes for $750. and a set of snow tires on steel rims for $500.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts