Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sad to report nobody from this forum showed up. You missed a great time and some giveaways. I am going to post photos from the event this evening. I hope to be doing another meet up in the next few months.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From this forum 3 or 4 "count me ins" and I knew Darklight couldn't make it. We had 3 total from the other. Dandy partied too much and couldn't make it. So for our first meet-Up it would of been 8. We had one drive by stop in. He was very nice. AND there were 4 other Souls parked in the lot. But I couldn't count them. LOL

We had one dealer stop in and give out free oil changes and I was giving out free stickers from stickers on the other forum.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Darklight are you going to the KMA this Sat in Irvine? I am going to be in attendance.

It was a blast. NExt time were hitting a better buffet. Nikki is thinking of coming back to Vegas in a month or so. Maybe you can attend that one if ur in the area.

·
Registered
915 Posts
At least you have a little Soul reunion, here on the island I don't have any luck at all, is only me and my family hanging around on the Soul the weekends, I can't complaint though, they are great company and I love them to death...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts