Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola, Vegas peeps. I'm gauging interest for a Las Vegas Meet and Greet Car Wash on Sunday April 22nd. It will be held at the Shell station, $2.00 do it yourself car wash, at the Wagonwheel Exit off the 95 at 1pm in South Henderson. Wet T-Shirt Contest to follow (haha just made that part up to heighten interest).

Lemme know who is interested in attending by posting a reply to this thread. I will have KSF stickers for sale and we can wash the babies there. Hope to get a few attendees!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I can see that this is going over like a screen door on a submarine. Where's James Cameron when we need him?

I might have to move this to a bigger venue given the intense interest level!
:laughonfloor

·
Registered
167 Posts
If i had only knew earlier. How did it go? I am wanting to get a club going in vegas. A vegas chapter since were not so cal or the south west.

Lets try again. Send me an email.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Update. We're going to try again looks for sure a few in June but were going to try for 3 weeks from now. Nothing is formalized yet but there is 2 more beside you for sure... Email me for more info

·
Registered
167 Posts
I am working off 2 forums so i want to make sure the 19th of May is good for all, just need to work on location. So far it looks like there are at least 5 people on the first meet up. Maybe a restraurant with a large parking area just in case or a park setting.

www.soulhamsters.com is the other post area

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I won't be in town for the 19th but I could meet this Sunday in the late afternoon for another car wash meet up at 4pm at the DIY wash at 95 and Wagonwheel in South Henderson at the Shell station. I would have some stickers to sell as well. Lemme know if anyone wants to meet up.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey its a start...... I am game. let me post to the other site and see what response i get. There is also a car show at the new pep boys speedshop sunday. Its their grand opening and they have a full day planned its off jones n lv. 10 to 4 i think. So 4pm is good for me.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, Vegas car wash mini meet is in the books! Nice to meet V68j90i98 and her and hubby's Moss Exclaim. We even shared a car wash stall and now have squeaky clean rides and of course they left smiling with a KSF sticker happily affixed on the rear window! A good time was had by all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts