Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm 39 weeks & 4 days pregnant...
After some time at the gym this evening (on a military base) this is what I came outside to...
REALLY!?!?

Why'd they'd have to park so close to my pretty car?!?!​

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I would have left a nasty note! Did you check carfully for marks? How did he/she get out of there Jimmy?

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,089 Posts
What a jerk!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I can't see the photo (I am assuming there is a photo) since I'm at work and they won't allow me to see photos if they are stored on certain sites like Imageshack.

Hope you got into your Soul ok Navy Soul.
Did you have to wait till the jerk got back to move his/her car or did you have to get into yours via the passenger side?

·
Registered
690 Posts
After some time at the gym this evening (on a military base) this is what I came outside to...
REALLY!?!?

Marine would not have done that so it is a boy from another branch [not that anything is wrong with that]; it is pure envy of your Soul. hope the loser didn't leave a knick/dent/scratch on your Soul. :mad:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Understanding from both the Soul Owner's view AND the VERY pregnant lady's viewpoint, that Jimmy owner is lucky you only took a picture! Some people are so inconsiderate!

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Understanding from both the Soul Owner's view AND the VERY pregnant lady's viewpoint, that Jimmy owner is lucky you only took a picture! Some people are so inconsiderate!
the picture was taken before the crow bar was carefully deployed to clean the windscreen and polish the paintwork.............;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My Soul ended up scratch free...magically...
I had to crawl in through the passenger side to get in though...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have to park in a parking deck with a zillion other cars. In this community there are lots of those big a$$ mega-size SUVs that park in the 'small vehicle only' spots. If I park next to them I have the same problem.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Seriously, and I mean it, this is one of the top five reasons I carry a pocket knife. A few owners that did this to me must have come out to a nasty surprise. This is uncalled for and just as rude as saying **** you to your face.

REALLY!?!?

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
I have only lost it once and slammed my door into the offending car so hard to leave many scratches and dents but that was with my old van and the bastage parked in the wheelchair section of MY accessible parking space. But mostly I just leave a card on the offending car that I have that was printed off the internet with business card stock.

PLEASE NOTE: This card is not safe for work as it contains naughty language.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Rodville/forum/Mickey.jpg

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
I have only lost it once and slammed my door into the offending car so hard to leave many scratches and dents but that was with my old van and the bastage parked in the wheelchair section of MY accessible parking space. But mostly I just leave a card on the offending car that I have that was printed off the internet with business card stock.

love it......:D

·
Registered
111 Posts

:D

And edit it... :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
We used to keep a jar of Vaseline in the car to put under their door handles, doesn't do any permanent damage but annoys em enough to think about what they did:D

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Remember, there is no respect anymore and you see this everyday. But it will suprise people that this covers alot of people you never would even have thought about.

·
Registered
473 Posts

Hahahahaha Love this!!!!

Has baby made an appearance yet?? It's gotta be close!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Two days overdue...
My little man is way too cozy...

I haven't had issues on base with parking lately though =]

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
My girls were also late. If you want to go into labour. Whisper to your belly...."the sooner you come out the sooner you can drive my soul!" That might do it!!:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts