Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For all of you looking for a free automotive thing to do on Monday afternoon, I invite you to the final cruise night of the season at the Thornhill Cruisers. That's at the Bayview Glen Church on Steeles just east of Bayview. I say Cruise "Night," but cars will be coming in from 2:30 on. We wrap up around 8:00 PM. On the holiday weekends we have a live band, Elvis impersonators, BBQ food, and a good size 50/50 Raffle. All the proceeds from that go straight to charity! There will also be a paper goods collection for Hill House Hospice.

The Guest Parking entrance is the driveway to the west of the building to the lower lot. I will be found on the gate at the main entrance, and I am the nasty person who has to keep Souls out of the upper lot. None of them yet make our 20 years and older rule! But while our cars aren't allowed in, wear your Kia or Hamstar shirts and make our presence felt in the crowd.

Thornhill Cruisers Car Club, Thornhill, Ontario, Canada - Welcome

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
This is always a big event. Worth checking out the awesome old cars. I'm working till 4pm while all the rest of you are having fun.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Why are you working on a Holiday Monday Martin? Do you work in a morgue or Funeral Parlor or something?

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Working there would be dead easy :)

I'm Site Supervisor for Security/Concierge at a Condominium, My hours are 8-4 weekdays......ALL weekdays. I work every holiday that falls on a weekday :mad: But I get payed extra for it :) We're a 24/7/365 operation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts