Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Vendor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Kia Soul Turn Signal LED Replacements

From the factory, tail light bulbs are powered by standard incandescent lights that light up white in color, and cast light through your Kia Soul's red or amber tail light lens. This results in a washed-out color.

Newer luxury vehicles are using LEDs for turn signals, because LEDs offer a crisp, instant on/off function, increased brightness, and true, vibrant color. By replacing the bulbs in your Soul, you can achieve this modern look!

Installation is 100% plug-and-play, just replace your factory bulb. (Resistors are needed to prevent hyper-flashing from occurring)

2010-2016 Kia Soul Rear Turn Signal LEDs

Tail Light LEDs for 2010-2016 Kia Soul

Bulb Design

HP48: This bulb is non-polar, CK compatible, with 48 Epistar 3014 LED chips. Thanks to the cap on the top, the light from this High Power Bulb is shined backwards and away from the bulb, not straight out. This means the output is excellent, because it uses the vehicle's housing completely, which then shines the light much more uniformly.

HP11: Four side-firing 1.5W-rated Osram LED chips, and one 5W-rated LED chip on top, which is projected by a lens for maximum effective brightness. The bulb is housed in a machined aluminum casing, which provides superior heat diffusion for long life.

XP80: Each of the four sides of this bulb contains three 5W-rated chips, and the top is fitted with four more under a projector lens. This is the brightest self-contained automotive LED bulb on the market, and is housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for maximum heat-sinking properties.

Fitment. All three bulbs use a quality 1157 terminal, with a full-size base connector and proper pin alignment, designed for exact replacement of your factory 1157 bulb.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS.

2010-2016 Kia Soul Rear Turn Signal LEDs

Tail Light LEDs for 2010-2016 Kia Soul

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email [email protected]

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

·
Vendor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Our XP80s are compatible, and will require resistors to prevent hyperflash.

We haven't had a 2017 Soul in the studio for an installation video, but it follows the same procedure shown in our recent YouTube overview video of resistors

Thanks!

Nick C.

·
Registered
186 Posts
heads up... i bought my Soul Exclaim today... in a few weeks i should be ordering:

Front/Rear LED turn Signals with Resistors
License Plate LED Lights
LED Reverse lights as well..

I'll want to brightest and best ones you have.

·
Vendor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heads up... i bought my Soul Exclaim today... in a few weeks i should be ordering:

Front/Rear LED turn Signals with Resistors
License Plate LED Lights
LED Reverse lights as well..

I'll want to brightest and best ones you have.
Congratulations on the new Soul!!

Don't forget to send us a PM for the free-shipping code

Nick C.

·
Vendor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Celebrate the Fourth of July with BIG savings on the BEST and BRIGHTEST automotive lighting products! NOW is your chance to save--just enter coupon code JULY4 at checkout for 20% off!

CLICK TO SHOP NOW!

Sale excludes LED Sidemarkers for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro, LED Sidemarkers for the 2014-2016 Cadillac ELR, LED Sidemarkers for the 2014-2017 Cadillac CTS, LED Sidemarkers for the 2014-2017 Cadillac XTS and LED Sidemarkers for the 2015-2017 Cadillac ATS.

Expires at 11:59 p.m., July 4th, 2017.

Discount cannot be combined with other offers or any previous orders.

·
Vendor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Celebrate the Fourth of July with BIG savings on the BEST and BRIGHTEST automotive lighting products! NOW is your chance to save--just enter coupon code JULY4 at checkout for 20% off!

CLICK TO SHOP NOW!

Sale excludes LED Sidemarkers for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro, LED Sidemarkers for the 2014-2016 Cadillac ELR, LED Sidemarkers for the 2014-2017 Cadillac CTS, LED Sidemarkers for the 2014-2017 Cadillac XTS and LED Sidemarkers for the 2015-2017 Cadillac ATS.

·
Vendor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

CLICK TO SHOP NOW!

·
Vendor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

CLICK TO SHOP NOW!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts