1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Yeah, and that made for some fun phone calls to me from them both LOL.

His set is powdercoated black and is ready to ship out as soon as payment for shipping is received and he confirms he has been paid.
Forgive me if I'm missing something but it appears the op has not taken delivery and you still have them. If this is the case why don't you just refund his money?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wait im confused. So who are we paying?

Are we to pay the seller, who is then paying Vision, then Vision ships to buyer?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Forgive me if I'm missing something but it appears the op has not taken delivery and you still have them. If this is the case why don't you just refund his money?
Im guessing the OP gave his "word" that he would buy them from VP, VP made them before taking payment, OP realized the wife wouldnt let him use the money to buy them, and now he is trying to fulfill his obligation to VP by finding an alternate buyer.

just an assumption, trying to figure it out too.

Will

·
Registered
355 Posts
These were designed and built for a group buy, therefore requiring upfront payment for the braces, which was then immediately passed along to the person making them for me. He then paid for powdercoating them. He has yet to pay me to ship them out.

You are paying him for the braces, and me for shipping them.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I think you and I are in the running for the most cynical, sarcastic, politically incorrect people on this forum. I've tried to change but no luck.
hey, if my family learned to deal with it... so will everyone else lol.

[Sent from my HTC Inspire via AutoGuide app using Swiftkey 3 Beta. Pardon errors.]

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LMAO. Never thought this post would attract so much attention.
Thanks VP for straighting this out.
That is correct you will pay me $430 and then VP $43 to ship.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
^^ LOL. So, basically... pretty much sums it up.

[Sent from my HTC Inspire via AutoGuide app using Swiftkey 3 Beta. Pardon errors.]

·
Registered
385 Posts
Well I've been married for 13 years and together for 16, it's not really permission as much as courtesy my wife expects. We share the financal burden of eveything, so just taking money and spending it on things that I consider important but maybe she doesn't, is selfish. Have I ever done it, yes, but always regretted it afterwards.

I don't know, this is just my opinion, but I don't want a submissive wife, who yes's me to death, not the kind of woman I like, so I don't think a better wife is needed, just a more courteous husband.

·
Registered
385 Posts
No problem, I've been there, so I can relate.
I really wanted to get these braces, but right now me and my wife are going through a bit of a financial difficulty at the moment.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts