Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I contacted the Seller, and he said that the Price is for ONE...!!! When I bought these last year
they were $8.00 Now the price is so High that putting SOUL aftermarket Sill plates is the best buy...hmmmm
KIA MOTORS BADGE
$10.99
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/excellent-3d-plating-metal-front-grille-kia/168638830.html

~ I did this little Project when I first bought the SOUL one year ago, because upon entering
the SOUL I noticed that it did not have a Proud "Coach Plate" Greeting ME...!!!...???
~ As seen in the 1955 Chevy Sill Plate Picture below, you see the Famous "Coach Plate"...
~ I added 4 of the Cast Chrome Coach 3D "KIA MOTORS" to my Sill Plates, and they are still there in Perfect
condition one year later as seen in the Picture below...<:))
NOTE: I removed the two mounting studs from the back of the Cast Plate, so I could just
use Premium 3M Gray Emblem mounting tape, and not have to remove the SOUL's sill plates... After
one year of proof of concept. I can say it was a success, and that's why I waited a year
to post this MOD...
NOTE: I did this because the SOUL deserved to recognize its Coach Builder... Just a little custom MOD...
NOTE: Perfectly Clean Mounting Surfaces Are Imperative When Using Premium 3M Gray Emblem Tape...

1955 Chevy Coach Plate

KIA SOUL "KIA MOTORS" Coach Sill Plate

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Running out (ok walking slowly) to check Soul bee it and see if I can do a similar if not the same mod to him . Looks great ! not too much not too little , just nice .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts