Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrat's to the Soul for making a great spot for itself. I will admit though, some of the cars in the top ten are strange as a fast seller.. The Audi Q5 and Q7? I don't think I've ever seen one.

America

·
Registered
202 Posts
Come to Cowtown......we love our Pickups and SUVs ( AWD) here; so I do see quite a few of all brands. Being that we are oil and gas and there is money here...premium brands are seen all over. That said I love my Soul..but an AWD would be great on it.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Come to Cowtown......we love our Pickups and SUVs ( AWD) here; so I do see quite a few of all brands. Being that we are oil and gas and there is money here...premium brands are seen all over. That said I love my Soul..but an AWD would be great on it.
I agree an AWD would be a great addition to the Soul. The problem would possibly be decreased MPG. But ....I moved down from a Dodge 3500 that (even with diesel) did not get very good MPG. Took two credit cards to fill it up :)

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
and now we have another reason why the Soul is hard to get a hold of, also looks like the Rio's is in this situation too.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
2 count them... 2 American made cars made that list. Really tells you about the quality of our American made cars, when we won't even buy them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts