Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I didn't know where exactly to post this but I just wanted to take a few moments to tell you guys about a new group in Las Vegas. Basically, we (myself and two soul owners and new friends of mine) created a group on Facebook "Kia Soul Las Vegas". We wanted to establish a community here in Las Vegas for Soul owners because there are an insane amount of Kia Soul owners driving around here. We eventually want to do a once a month get together for everyone to be able to hang out and showcase their pride a joy Souls. If any of you are interested in joining the group to get together with other Soul owners or just want to be apart of the community, click the link below and request to join this group. We couldn't find anything like this here in Las Vegas so hopefully we can establish something pretty awesome. Thank you for your time! I appreciate it.

Kia Soul Las Vegas Facebook Group page:

http://m.facebook.com/groups/8108710617824

Also check out Instagram and Twitter hashtags #KiaSoulLasVegas

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome Cory! And welcome. If you know of any other Soul owners, definitely let them know about it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry guys! On Facebook if you just search "Kia Soul Las Vegas" we should pop right up. Let me know if that works

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
All I find is Kia Soul Lounge & it's closed

A better link ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Even if you don't live in Las Vegas, we would love to have you all a part of our group! Send a request to us and we would be more than happy to have you on board.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts