Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone, yesterday got the front & rear OEM splash guards for my Kia Soul GT Line 2020. The install went without any issues as OEM parts used to. Did order the OEM rear cargo liner but wanted to put out that there are 2 part numbers for the Gen 3. The Low Load cargo tray is mean for LX trim Souls because they are equipped with Low load cargo space and the part # for that is Part # K0F12-AU100. The higher trims as EX and GT Line are equipped with High & Low load cargo space therefore the right part number for that is K0F12-AU000. I ordered the K0F12-AU100 for my GT Line and it did not fit according to the vendor website. Called the vendor and after a research they were able to find the issue and right part # for my Soul GT Line and EX, the part # is KF012-AU000. Be advise if your planning to order that from Kia.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks for posting that info. I was thinking about ordering a cargo tray for my EX.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!

Reactions: Tossty

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks toasty, good info. Did you find out how much the cargo trays cost? Are they divided into sections like the Gen2 trays that came as standard equipment?
Is one piece and cost was $85.00 plus shipping because I am in PR. I think the s/h is free in you are in US but not sure. Here in PR the Kia distributor don't have that in stock yet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are couple pictures of the Kia Soul GT Line and the splash guards. At least here in PR the GT Line don't come with the splash guards installed like my previous Kia Soul 2017. Did order them last week and installed them this Saturday at the Kia dealer.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,474 Posts
Smart move tossty to get those put on right away. That's one good looking GT-line! Color & rims awesome.

I wonder if you can buy a OEM drivers grab handle? I cringe everytime I see a review with it missing, but the indentation is left in the headliner.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks, good info. I recently took delivery of my New GT turbo. It has the high/low cargo tray but just the spare tire till you drop it down. I was wondering if the tray for the LX would fit the lower level on the GT. I sometimes have the cargo cover removed and seats down for the dog,hauling,etc. and could use one over the spare tire. I’m also looking for window shades.
Thanks, Tom

·
Registered
85 Posts
I wonder if you can buy a OEM drivers grab handle? I cringe everytime I see a review with it missing, but the indentation is left in the headliner.
Me too, I used my driver side all the time. And was where I attached my holiday lighting! At Halloween I hung an extra cross bar and added more decor across the front grab handles!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
I wonder if you can buy a OEM drivers grab handle? I cringe every time I see a review with it missing, but the indentation is left in the headliner.
me too, I wouldn't mind it so much if they didn't leave the indentation in the roof liner making it more obvious. The major thing that really bothers me on the 2020 model.

·
Registered
29 Posts
They are real easy 2 screws and a plastic push rivet at each wheel. The back will require a ratcheting or 90 degree phillips bit to get the screws out without removing the wheel. The tire is too close to get a regular screwdriver in there. The fronts you can just turn the wheels. Took me all of 15 minutes to install all 4. This is the seller I bought from
https://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-2020-K...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi to everyone, yesterday got the front & rear OEM splash guards for my Kia Soul GT Line 2020. The install went without any issues as OEM parts used to. Did order the OEM rear cargo liner but wanted to put out that there are 2 part numbers for the Gen 3. The Low Load cargo tray is mean for LX trim Souls because they are equipped with Low load cargo space and the part # for that is Part # K0F12-AU100. The higher trims as EX and GT Line are equipped with High & Low load cargo space therefore the right part number for that is K0F12-AU000. I ordered the K0F12-AU100 for my GT Line and it did not fit according to the vendor website. Called the vendor and after a research they were able to find the issue and right part # for my Soul GT Line and EX, the part # is KF012-AU000. Be advise if your planning to order that from Kia.
Does this correct part number hold any weight or is it just the upper cargo cover? My GT Line Soul came with no upper cargo cover.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Does this correct part number hold any weight or is it just the upper cargo cover? My GT Line Soul came with no upper cargo cover.
I think you guys might be talking about 2 different things. Tossty is talking about the cargo trays, they are called upper and lower because the cargo tray has two different positions it can be in, an upper and lower. So there are two different cargo trays depending on which one you prefer, although I believe they have one for the GT Line that will fit either or.

It sounds like you are talking about the felt lined cargo cover that prevents people from being able to just look down into your trunk space and see what you have. IF you are asking if that part hold weight, it does, but I wouldn't trust it with much more than like some grocery bags, I wouldn't put a gallon of milk on it. It feels pretty flimsy, but it actually is a little more solid than it feels. Which is this part:

That is from what I can tell the name for the cargo cover, seen in this picture just below the headrest. https://static.carsdn.co/cldstatic/wp-content/uploads/37-kia-soul-2020-interior--trunk.jpg

Sorry if I am mistaken and you guys are talking about the same thing,

·
Registered
2x 2020 GT-Line Turbo
22 Posts
Second adjustable floorboard for the trunk is also available, part 85715-K0000 ~$130
Creates a space above the spare tire, but below the top floorboard. Can also be paired with a second rubber cargo tray or carpet mat.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts