Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Have checked the battery today, and all the readings were normal and showing no symptoms, is there a Easy way to Check the 02 sensor to see if it actually that that is faulty

·
Registered
113 Posts
If you have a code for 02 sensor heater circuit, you have a bad sensor. With that said, this is the last time I will reply to your post. You have not followed any of the advice I've given you. No sense in beating a dead horse, as the saying goes. I think you should take your vehicle to a competent auto tech. Good luck.

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
780 Posts
Have checked the battery today, and all the readings were normal and showing no symptoms, is there a Easy way to Check the 02 sensor to see if it actually that that is faulty

I believe how to check it is explained in the article that SportsterDoc linked to on posting #17, here it is again in case you missed it:

Whether this is an "easy" way to check the o2 sensor depends on how adept you are with electronics and a multimeter. For someone like myself the easy way would be to take it to a qualified mechanic. 😉

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2010 kia soul. And am having problems with the engine cutting out, rough idle, have replaced nearly all the sensors and fuel filters, fuel filter checked no issues, fuel pressure showing fine when revving, thought had fixed the problem and then again the car cut out as I went to get on the motorway, any one with any ideas greatly appreciated
I think u have a transmission problem drain the fluid an replace
my soul did the same u have auto tran.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I have the code for 02 sensor circuit shorted, Checked the voltage from the battery that is ok, need to check the resistance on the sensor, but am not showing any voltage on sensor, but have managed to get a sensor and will check it with that in tomorrow

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Am i right in saying that a oem kia soul fuel filter needs to be used, or it can still cause issue?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts