1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I have this as well as the floor mats and they are a great fit. I bought mine through the dealer as a package. Cargo liner is great for me as I use a wheeled laptop bag and I was getting road dirt in the back. It protects really well. Only one caution. When you lift it and the cover to access the storage underneath becareful of the 9v cap in the hatch as it hits the lid and can snap it off.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
what a great idea!!.....a spare bonnet!!!.....(sorry hood!).......the old chipped up one for taking the dings on the work day commute...and a nice shiney one for the weekend cruising and posing.

hmmmm...think i need help.......

·
Registered
595 Posts
You can get the Weathertech cargo liner direct from Weathertech for $89.95. When I ordered from Weathertech shipping was $33 for the cargo liner, digital fit floor mats [front & rear], and front side window deflectors.

I can second Soul Sailor's review, the fit all the products I ordered was really good. This is high quality stuff. It's not cheap, but it should last many years. I want to keep my Soul for a long time, so for me it made sense to get the best floor mats I could find.
The cargo liner is so nice that even though I don't need it, I put a towel down between it and what I'm hauling.
Here is a link to all their current Soul products:
http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp.aspx?VehId=1391&Year=2010&VehOptChoiceIds=0

I have no business connection, I'm just a very happy customer.

Life is Good!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Only one caution. When you lift it and the cover to access the storage underneath becareful of the 9v cap in the hatch as it hits the lid and can snap it off.
Could you elaborate on the above? What 9v cap are you speaking of? Are you opening the cover with rear hatch closed?

I just can't visualize what you are speaking of, and I would have to go out to the garage to take a look;-)

Thank you!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Could you elaborate on the above? What 9v cap are you speaking of? Are you opening the cover with rear hatch closed?

I just can't visualize what you are speaking of, and I would have to go out to the garage to take a look;-)

Thank you!
The base and the + model don't have the 12v plug in the back, but if you look in the back with the hatch open near the subwoofer you'll see a round spot where it would be.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought a roll of thick garage floor mat on sale at Pep Boys for $19.95 and cut it to fit the cargo area and back of the seats, attached it all with black velcro for a perfect and very good looking custom fit. Took about two hours to do the templates and then cut the thick dark gray padding all for twenty dollars.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I bought a full set of Weathertech digital mats from the Kia dealer. They are made by Weathertech but have the KIA logo. The price was about the same.

·
Banned
587 Posts
I bought a roll of thick garage floor mat on sale at Pep Boys for $19.95 and cut it to fit the cargo area and back of the seats, attached it all with black velcro for a perfect and very good looking custom fit. Took about two hours to do the templates and then cut the thick dark gray padding all for twenty dollars.
we need more posts like this !

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I have the weathertech as I said but I did see at Costco (in Ontario) a rubber checker plate mat for under BBQ's that would probably fit. It is under $20 that could also be used!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts