Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I currently have a 2020 Kia Soul S (Gen 3) and I've been on a hunt for a cargo cover for a looong time. I see them all over amazon for other cars makes and models and other kias but none for the Gen 3 soul. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advanced :D

This is what I am talking about... I included the link. 2010-2011 Kia Soul Cargo Cover (G006)

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Motor vehicle

This is what my trunk looks like. (This is a stock photo I found online lol of my model)

Car Product Vehicle Trunk Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Soul GT-Line
132 Posts
Hello! I currently have a 2020 Kia Soul S (Gen 3) and I've been on a hunt for a cargo cover for a looong time. I see them all over amazon for other cars makes and models and other kias but none for the Gen 3 soul. Does anyone know where I can get one?

This is what I am talking about... I included the link. 2010-2011 Kia Soul Cargo Cover (G006)

View attachment 138600

This is what my trunk looks like. (This is a stock photo I found online lol of my model)

View attachment 138601
that bottom cover should move up to be a cargo cover...shouldn't it

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
There is a hard cover that is available from Kia, it creates a 10 inch tall compartment there on the bottom, it would sit atop those plastic slides. As far as a cover like the one you have pictured in the original post, I haven't seen one.

·
Registered
206 Posts

View attachment 138600

View attachment 138601
My 2020 EX came with the hard cargo cover.

·
Registered
2020 LX, cherry black
264 Posts
There is a hard cover that is available from Kia, it creates a 10 inch tall compartment there on the bottom, it would sit atop those plastic slides. As far as a cover like the one you have pictured in the original post, I haven't seen one.
Are you sure it’s 10 inches? I made my own that sits just like the factory one would and I don’t think it even creates 6 inches. Once I eventually stick a full size spare in there, it will be even less.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kia has pulled the wraps off the brand-new 2020 Soul, including both the 2020 Soul EV electric hatchback boat parts and its gas-engined siblings. Debuting at the LA Auto Show 2018, the new Soul gets fresh styling that riffs off the boxy aesthetic of the old car but with cleaner detailing.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Kia has pulled the wraps off the brand-new 2020 Soul, including both the 2020 Soul EV electric hatchback boat parts and its gas-engined siblings. Debuting at the LA Auto Show 2018, the new Soul gets fresh styling that riffs off the boxy aesthetic of the old car but with cleaner detailing.
I can’t wait to see it!

Reactions: Soul boots

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,703 Posts
My calendar says it's 2022. Are we in a time warp?

• Wow
Reactions: rhysoul

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
do you have a link to the hard cover? or a picture so I can see please?

·
Registered
304 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts