Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

Kia Soul 2012: Good seat covers?

5K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Cash2010 
#1 ·
Anyone have any sources for some decent seat covers to protect the factory cloth seats I have? Don’t need the back covered but mainly the two front ones.

#5 · (Edited)
Hi Johnny. If you are looking for the seat covers that will not fit baggy, I would recommend considering custom-fit seat covers. Check out these Coverking seat covers for the 2012 Soul. We carry different color and material options. If you plan keeping the rears as they are, you may select the seat covers made of the similar material/color to match what you've got in the rear. Just an idea.

#8 · (Edited)
I'm sure you are way past the seat cover stage by now. I just bought leather seat covers for a truck from CoverKing. Expensive, yes. Worth it, yes. I also just purchased seat covers for my 2010 Soul from BeddingInn. I was very nervous about this company and glad i didn't see some of their reviews beforehand. I had been looking for awhile and finally bought some of the linen material ones. If I had gone leather I would most definitely have gone with CoverKing. I was looking for something different that CoverKing just didn't have. Anyway I freaking love the seat covers I bought, they cover the whole seat with the opening for the airbag, and I got the front and rear seat setup.
I just want to say I made the mistake of purchasing a universal cover from Walmart, what a piece of crap, returned same day. Their are some very nice universal leatherette ones that Advance Auto carries, which I have also previously purchased for another vehicle.
So this is the ones I ordered if you can see them. They fit the Soul. I got the Coffee color ones. https://www.beddinginn.com/product/...erns-Custom-Fit-Car-Seat-Covers-12885080.html

I need to add that the reviews I saw were pretty much about the company as far as returns of different products, as they sell just about everything under the sun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.