1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
Everyone,

Regarding The above Kia soul,
Please let me know if I could purchase the Power steering motor unit of EPS.
I also sent the Win number and pictures below.
Kindly send any contactable person or numbers.
in srilanka company not responding for any inquires for repair very poor service.

Thanks ,
Fuard

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi.
yes picture is not a motor. correct the power control unit is not working at all .
Fuse is working in good condition allso scan and detected error codes deleted eps light gone off
After few minutes off the engine same issue again what shall i do
Thanks for update.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Couple of strange things in your picture of the steering column. First the large horizontal bolt at the bottom of the column should have been removed but in your picture it looks like part of the dash was cut out and it is still attached. 2nd strange thing is that you have pictures of the capacitors on the circuit board but they don't look blown, do you have a multimeter that can test capacitors (do not electrocute yourself, they will zap you potentially deadly if not done correctly)
Is the column removed from the car or is it back in it? It would be good to know what code it was setting in the EPS module as the steering angle sensor etc.. can cause these problems as well and then all you would need is the sensor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the respond. How ever the picture of the column i posted is not mine (Post to get an idea). We have tried replacing an EPS Box from an another KIA SOUL and it works without any issue. Unfortunately it is not available here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts