Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my first issue of Kia's Open Road magazine . Just curious if anyone else has found it in their mailbox , it's a neat magazine , and I'm glad they're sending it .

·
Registered
332 Posts
I got one....Very well done. Makes the cars look like they can compete on a large scale with higher quality cars.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I would relax a bit . It's from Kia direct not your dealer. Have you registered with Kia on their website. They may use that info for mailing info?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I was sent a few issues of Open Road when I had my Sedona. The last edition I received was great... it featured the Soul on the cover and an awesome spread inside. If I recall, they sent out two editions of Open Road per year.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
LOL.....I just posted yesterday on some other thread about how I "mysteriously" started getting this magazine. I REALLY love it!!

I wish they would put some MORE material into it, but understand it doesn't appear to be ad supported. Make SURE to read the letters on the very first pages. They mention kiasoulforums in a reply. I think the thread I replied to here was a reference to that mention. I guess they just started sending them to owners for FUN!

I hope they KEEP sending them. I have one from awhile back that was specific to the Soul rollout, but I still have no recollection where I picked it up from. Maybe the auto show down here in San Diego.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Got mine in the mail yesterday. I giggled when I saw the plug to the forums on page 2.
I still can't believe that they plugged the forums... that's so cool.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I looked through it and I didn't see any URL other than kia.com. I just did a pdf search and turned up nothing. I think the thing to do a owner register on their website. I just checked and I was registered with them so that's probably how I get the magazine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts