Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)pearson kia meet this sat, aug 6th in glen falls virgina. the dealer is open to all , it should be a great time, get to meet your fellow soul freaks..and learn about the parts that are out there for souls to customize your ride, i hope for a great turnout, the meet is 1pm to five pm, hope to see all there......jersey soulin........

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Perhaps, you should have placed this in it's proper location..in the USA Forums and under the right sub forum

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I'm just saying that you would get more interest and posts in the right Forum....son!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
What's an 8 track tempest?
Me, I'm not afraid to show pics of myself to show how young I am. Some people (who shall remain nameless....tempest...tempest) post no pics of themselves because they are just too old looking..... ;)

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
No idea.... i just googled "really old stuff".....8 tracks, red tape and a pic of you turned up....lol

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Just because my description says I'm an Elder Soul doesn't mean that I'm old....
Actually, you are the #1 poster in these Forums so, you are the Oldest Elder Soul on these Boards, which makes you older than me.... lol

Hey, we're giving the newbie some interest on this thread uh? ;)

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Firstly...adding barbed comments to existing posts is cheating!!!...... secondly... you are on here a lot today - so i am guessing you are back in work..... thirdly.... if you want a discussion on age - i win and you know it!!!.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Don't be sorry tempest. He's getting the exposure he wanted for his meet...lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts