Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,
I have an ongoing problem with our Dec 2012 Kia Soul, which we love, but which has been at the Kia dealership for two weeks now with a mysterious (to the dealership anyway!) malfunction. I am now wanting to escalate the issue with Kia. Has anyone (and I appreciate most forum members are in North America whilst we are in Australia) had any experience dealing with Kia International over a warranty complaint?
Cheers, Warwick

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,156 Posts
not sure in your area of the world but here in Canada there is procedures outlines in your warranty book where you can escalate the problem if you are not satisfied from the dealer.

you can also submit information to Kia Motors at this site https://www.kia.com/worldwide/contactus.aspx#

can't help you with regard your question, as I've never had any problems with my dealership or anything odd on my vehicles in over six years dealing with them. Usually when the dealer is stumped the area rep is usually brought in and then it gets taken from there. What is the problem you are having that has caused this delay?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts