Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys (and Gals)

This is a good opportunity to get to know your car.

Check it out!

Happy to be able to help out again,
Nextmod for our 5th reflash tour in Toronto
See yall this weekend! (July 31st)
Reflash fee is $400

2.0Turbo and 3.8 V6 Genesis coupe any year
2.0 and 2.7 New Tiburons
2.0 Tiburon (03-06) $350
2.7 Tiburon (03-05) only $400

Kia Forte (Sedan or Koupe) $400

Prices are all USD

Genesis Forum: GenCoupe Hyundai Genesis Forums - Your Hyundai Genesis Coupe Community

Question: What is the HP gain for the Koup?

Answer: about 5-8hp at the wheels but again even for Forte it's more toward the drivability not making meaningless peak power on the dyno. Car will be mroe responsive/aggressive/fun to drive while gets better gas mileage.

We already have 10 Genesis coupes resevered spots on Sunday but we still have openings please contact us ASAP if you want to get it done. Thanks Nextmod

·
Registered
491 Posts
Does this service apply to 2.0L Souls and what does it do to the warranty???

Where and when are also not answered in your message:confused:

By Sunday the US dollar should be so low the exchange will cover the tax.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Ouch, this is being done by SoulfulRacing?

Hold on to your pants folks, they'll try to screw you whenever they can. Have a pretty bad reputation on many sites, especially ones where they aren't paying to be vendors.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I apologize. I just found more info by taking the time to look at the GenCoupe forum.

But my question on the Soul warranty is still unanswered.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ouch, this is being done by SoulfulRacing?

Hold on to your pants folks, they'll try to screw you whenever they can. Have a pretty bad reputation on many sites, especially ones where they aren't paying to be vendors.
This is SFR's 5th trip to Nextmod this year, they have already tuned, over 60 Hyundai and Kias and Nextmod keeps having them back, I don't know much about SFR but I know Nextmod is the biggest aftermarket performance shop in the GTA area and guys travel from out of province to go there. I trust the owner, his prices can sometimes be higher than others but he will always help you out and not steer your wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I apologize. I just found more info by taking the time to look at the GenCoupe forum.

But my question on the Soul warranty is still unanswered.
Doesn't void warranty because they leave the principle items alone the are just reflash to tune your car's performance, if you check out some of the Gencoupe sections it gives you full info on what it is.

·
Registered
491 Posts
No flashing - this trip

As the sole Soul at SeoulFulRacing's (see, I can spell!) ECU reflash event at Nextmod today, I wasn't able to get my car done.

But... I paved the way for all of us. Jay did not yet have the data from our Canadian Soul modules to prepare the modifications. He downloaded from mine so that is now in his computer. And since he wasn't sure if the SFR engineers already had it, he emailed it to Korea! As I say, the project did not get done this trip, but Jay expects to be back late in the fall, and then he will be ready for us.

If anyone wonders how successful the reflash actually is, I got to see the mile-wide grins on the faces of several of the GenCoupe drivers who had their cars done. Need I say more?:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts